June 13, 2008

Officially a Dad


Well, its official. I'm a Dad. Mason was born on June 10, at 11:06 PM. 8.5 pounds and 20 inches.( For those into that thing...I still don't get it). Shawncy and I survived the first two nights of a screaming baby and no sleep...I developed a migraine headache (from no sleep, eating like crap, and sleeping on a rock hard couch) and at one point I was throwing up in the bathroom while Shawncy was taking care of the baby. Good times. But we survvvvvived mmman, and the whole birthing process has been beautiful. Happy Fathers Day.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Congrats, man!

.

Tere said...

Congratulations! You're in for one hell of a journey!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you, your lovely bride and the handsome fellow. Will be by soon to meet him. Looking forward to seeing him riding his bike past my front window some day.