June 24, 2008

Best BBQ in Broward = Scruby's



Asking someone what is their favorite BBQ restaurant is like asking someone who they find attractive. Everyone has a different answer for different reasons. My favorite BBQ in Broward is hands down Scruby's. That's the first place I want to go for BBQ. They have three locations in Broward, but the one I go to is off 84 and Pine Island. The BBQ sauces I think is what does it for me. There are five different sauces from hot to sweet, and by the end of the meal, their all just mixed together. The beans are spectacular, the best I ever had, the quartered chicken is awesome, and that's all I order now. Everything is good....the pork platter, the pork sandwich, even the sweet tea. Whats your favorite BBQ in Broward? I'm always up for recommendations, I'm always up for eating.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Mine is that place in A1A I always forget the name... Tom Jenkins? That place is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Man, if Scruby's and Tom Jenkins are rated best BBQ in Broward then people really have no taste buds.