July 15, 2008

Is it really the News?


I'll be the first to admit it, I am a total news junkie. For my local news, I am an ABC Channel 10 person, despite the fact its not in HD. For National news it's NBC and MSNBC. A benefit of watching so much news is you become well acquainted with all the "News Hotties". Locally, my current "Number One with a Bullet" is Jacey Birch from Channel 10. The most underrated in my opinion, who should be getting a lot more attention is Pam Giganti from NBC 6. Shannon Hori from CBS 4 gets some props as well. As for the national scene, its probably a tie between Norah O'Donnell and Natalie Morales, both of the NBC Universe. Kirian Chetry of CNN gets you with the bubbly cute factor. CNBCs Maria Bartiromo and Erin Burnett will tell you if your 403b plan is making you any money. As for the Hated Fox Network, all hope is not lost. Megyn Kelly and Julie Banderas make you forget about all the hypocrites that work there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post Paully... one thing I couldn't help but notice ~ do you think its coincidental that all the female reporters you have mentioned are brunette's minus one from the hated Fox network? Could it be true that the brunette's have more brains?

Anonymous said...

I'm no Fox News guy, but that Hannity picture is either low quality or blatantly fake.

Dente Press said...

I totally agree with "Low" quality part!