July 16, 2008

Best Pizza in Broward = Angelo's Corner


Is it because it's right on the beach? Is it because it's right near the racquetball courts, new parking garage and water fountain park? Is it because the sauce, cheese, crispy dough and perfect crust complete the ultimate trilogy of pizzadom? Yes, Yes and YES! Angelo's Corner IS the best pizza in Broward, hands down. I've been eating there my entire life and nothing gets me more stoked than going down to Garfield Street and having a coupla slices and an ice cold beer. The Hollywood Beach Broadwalk is much improved, and it's one of the reasons that makes me enjoy living in South Florida. Runner up easily goes to Umberto's in Pembroke Pines on University Dr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always been a fan of the Dania/Hollywood Broadwalk. My favorite little get away for a drink down there is O'Malleys. Decent drinks and decent prices.

Jen said...

I remember it well. We always parked near the courts when we went to the beach and stopped there for pizza also. It brings back many fond memories.