February 3, 2009

You'd think they'd be a little nicer.


Is it just me, or does Sawgrass Mills Mall have the worst customer service you can imagine? You'd think being one of the largest tourist attractions in Florida that they could be a little more "Disney" in their approach to customer service. Whether its going to the movies or just going to buy or eat something, their lack of professionalism always comes up. South Florida is well known for its poor customer service relations and I see no near term solution in sight. Although having to spend your workday dealing with Capri-wearing European tourists might drive anyone who works there over the edge. I can understand the anger. Why do Europeans wear such tight shirts with big guts? Why don't they understand personal space??? Its puzzling..... Next time your at Sawgrass, watch out for them Europeans, and definitely watch out for the Service.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, will look forward in the direction of more cognate articles soon as its anecdote of my choice subject-matter to read.