May 14, 2009

SouthFlorida.com/Must see TV



Your kidding me, right? This is probably the greatest thing that has crossed the morning airwaves for me in quite a while. I need a good laugh at 6 in the morning, and SouthFlorida.Com provides just that. I got accustomed to terrifically "bad" news during my college days in Tallahassee. You could only imagine the knuckleheads they rolled out, and watching the news was always a must see for me. SouthFlorida.Com is just as good and even better because these people know better. Who decided to place the midget in between two beautiful Glamazons? Who picks out the weatherman's clothes? I don't even watch Channel 10 anymore with this type of entertainment going on. I highly recommend this show to anyone who needs a pick-me up before heading off to work. Your day can't be as bad as these people!

1 comment:

Mac said...

you certainly don't know what quality TV is.....jerk